Crella Subscription - 1,000s of fonts, graphics and more

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle Graphic

 Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti Valentine's Day Bundle  Graphic

Anti-Valentines Day Bundle with 40 designs

This Anti-Valentine's Day Bundle includes 40 fun and creative quotes for anyone who may need a little laugh on Valentine's Day. These designs are perfect for creating cards, mugs, tote bags, pillows, T-shirts, canvas, posters, and so much more. 

Quotes included in this bundle:

Love is in the air, try not to breathe
Cupid is stupid
Love bites
At least my cat loves me
Would you be my Valentine (voodoo doll)
No Cupid zone
Love disappointing, pizza is eternal
It’s not me, it’s you
Cupid rhymes with stupid
Can’t wait to receive nothing on Valentine’s day
I tolerate you
Whatever, I’ll just date myself
Happy (thanks for reminding me I’m single with a cat) Day!
At least my dog loves me
Cake is my Valentine
I hate you the least
I believe in love at third beer
Yes, I’m single and perfect this way
Happy Valentine's day to me, I love you
I’ll spend this Valentines’ Day with my best friend – food
Sorry, Cupid , we’ve had enough
My cat is my Valentine
My dog is my valentine 
Pizza is my valentine
Vodka is my valentine 
Yep, Still Single
Why fall in Love when you can fall asleep?
Valentines’ day – Single and fabulous
Go away! Last time you really messed up
Will you be my Valentine? Just kidding, I hate everyone
Happy Single Awareness Day
If it weren’t for you I’d be a different person today, maybe happier
Valentines’ day plan
It's Valentine's Day, let's get drunk
V is for Valentine / Vodka
This girl hates Valentine’s Day
Let's skip today and stay in bed
Silly cupid, love comes from Jesus 
Single, taken, hungry 
File formats: 

PNG
SVG
DXF
EPS

LihatTutupKomentar